Commercial Content | 18+ | Play responsibly | Be gamble aware | T&Cs Apply
Trying Your Luck with the Dynasty of Ming Slot
Play Dynasty of Ming at Energy Casino
|Slot name:||Dynasty of Ming|
|Welcome bonus:||£5 No Deposit Bonus + 100% up to £150 Welcome Bonus + 5 Super Spins + 50% Up to £150 Reload Bonus + 50 Energy Spins*|
|Energy Casino Terms and Conditions*||*18+. Promotion is only valid for new customers who registered using special promotion links and banners. No deposit bonus: Minimum withdrawal £30. Wagering requirement 50x. Bonus validity 3 days. 100% up to £150 Welcome Bonus: Min deposit £10. Min bonus £10, max bonus £150. 25x wagering (bonus) on selected games. Bonus validity is 30 days. 5 Super Spins: Free Spins expire after 7 days from the moment they have been credited. Wager requirement of bonus 25x. Bonus funds are valid for 3 days. 50% Up to £150 Reload Bonus: 50% bonus up to £150 on 2nd deposit of min £10. Wagering requirement is 30x(deposit + bonus) and should be completed within 30 days. 50 Energy Spins: Free spins expire after 7 days. Wagering requirements 15x. Bonus funds valid for 3 days. T&Cs apply.|
Dynasty of Ming Basics
A great way to enjoy slots is Dynasty of Ming, a video slot game, which features 5 reels, some nice extra features, as well as interesting, if a bit of a simple design, which make its Chinese theme really come to life. What’s more, this title may bring you up to 750x your line bet!
Dynasty of Ming Video Slot Attributes
It’s not uncommon for players who don’t appreciate historic-themed slots to worship Dynasty of Ming. Wondering why? Here are some of the reasons.
You see, it’s such a treat to play Dynasty of Ming when you can enjoy all the action of its 13 symbols, numerous spins, 9 paylines, as well as playful scatters and useful wilds and beautifully designed reels.
Playing Dynasty of Ming may bring you a win up to 750 line bet. This interesting video title also features the RTP rate of 96.15% overall return to player.
Find Dynasty of Ming in one of the supporting casinos like Energy Casino, register an account and get nice perks. Dynasty of Ming can be played through a Energy Casino mobile app and enjoyed literally everywhere. Energy Casino offering also includes a welcome bonus for Dynasty of Ming and many other Novomatic games that you can play with Energy Casino money after you use the bonus code.
The Background of the Dynasty of Ming Slot
Dynasty of Ming is an online video slot developed and maintained by Novomatic . Initially released in 2014, Dynasty of Ming always receives timely updates from Novomatic, enabling players to fully enjoy its qualities.
How Does Dynasty of Ming Work?
These are the guidelines to playing Dynasty of Ming:
- Dynasty of Ming pays out when at least 2 of a kind symbols appear on one of 9 paylines, which pay left to right, unless you hit a Yellow Dragon symbol, which pays on any position
- You can choose to activate from 1 to 9 bet lines
- Dynasty of Ming’s wild symbol creates additional wins by replacing all 13 symbols, except the scatter symbol
- Only the maximum win per payline is paid
- 15 spins can be acquired
- Spins can be retriggered
- In case of any malfunction, all winnings and games will be void
The Way to Play Dynasty of Ming
In this article, we have analaysed key Dynasty of Ming benefits for future players. Namely, with 9 paylines and left to right payout direction, this offers abundant prize options. Novomatic’s typical set-up includes attractive symbols. Players of Dynasty of Ming need to score at least 2 matches per payline to get prizes. Generally, this Chinese-themed game promises fun and rewards to its players.
No software download is required .
Now it’s time for serious choices – how much to invest into Dynasty of Ming. You can pick your bet size on this video slot’s coin button. After this, use Start to start the game and hope for 2 of a kind symbols on one of 9 paylines. Or pray to Lady Luck for 5 identical symbols on a payline, which brings Dynasty of Ming’s highest prizes.
It’s well-known that who dares, wins! Getting 5 same symbols lined up may require activating all 9 paylines.
Playing Dynasty of Ming’s easy. Just follow these steps:
- Normally, you’d need to pick your paylines first.
When it comes to payouts, this 9 paylines game is highly rewarding. Betting with Dynasty of Ming is a safe choice as this Novomatic game although there’s below 20 paylines. Once you give left to right-paying blockbuster produced by Novomatic a chance, you will probably return again.
- Now, the next step is toward your preferred credit size.
Coin size differs from paylines in Dynasty of Ming, because to get you need to choose all 9 paylines, but any coin amount. Simply pick yours – 750x your line stake may yet become yours.
- Now that things are settled with the Dynasty of Ming coin size, you can pick your line bet amount.
Not all casinos include the same range of coins per line. In Energy Casino, it’s possible to make a selection in Dynasty of Ming how many coins to wager on each of 9 lines.You can choose from 1 – which is really moderate, to maximum 100, perfect for higher stakes.
It’s easier to win while playing Dynasty of Ming with real money when you can pick 9 paylines. You can choose less – as little as 1 of them, but at the expense of winning.
For faster setting, help yourself to Dynasty of Ming’s ‘bet max’ and ‘bet one’ buttons.
- Just like in so many other Novomatic slots, motivate the reels to spin using Start button.
Once activated, the reels will spin on the paylines and credit size you’ve picked before. If you’re feeling too lazy to click Start every time, use this video’s auto play option, which lets you spin non-stop for up to times.
- The next step is setting Dynasty of Ming’s volume and screen according to your preference.
It’s easy to indulge in this Novomatic slot’s fantastic offering when its 5 reels are spinning on a big screen. So turn on Dynasty of Ming’s full screen and have a blast!
Dynasty of Ming’s volume button is quite convenient, because the video slot’s sounds can easily be muted. Novomatic probably had night owls in mind when it made this feature.
Unfortunately, Dynasty of Ming doesn’t let you adjust the volume, as Novomatic installed only the on/off option.
How Well the Dynasty of Ming Symbols Pay?
“There are 13 symbols that pay in Dynasty of Ming, and they include:”
- Ming Dynasty Princess
- Bowls and Porcelain Vases
- Ace and King
- Queen, Jack, 10 and 9 pays the least among the 13 icons.
These are great, but you also need to check out
- a pay-any scatter symbol
- a replacing wild symbol
- the Yellow Dragon symbol bringing on the spins
If you’re playing Dynasty of Ming to win big, keep an eye on Ming Dynasty Princess, its most generous symbol, 5 of which pay out a massive prize – 750x payline bet. Expressed in coins, on the 900 maximum stake per each of the 9 paylines, this prize would amount to many coins!
The highest paying symbol looks like this:
The Dynasty of Ming’s lowest rewards come with the Queen, Jack, 10 and 9 symbols. Still, their maximal prize of 100x bet per line is not negligable. Slightly more generous is Ace and King, which can bring even 125x line bet if 5 of those symbols stop on an active payline.
It’s cool to have the Warrior symbol, but having a scatter, too, is even better! Dynasty of Ming has both, and its Yellow Dragon symbol is great not only because of the 500x line bet prize, but because winning with it is easier since it pays any.
How Dynasty of Ming’s winlines work
Dynasty of Ming is a video slot that features 5 reels and 9 bet lines.
The paylines extend across 5 reels of this Novomatic game to form winning combos. Their number can differ if you choose so. Just click on the Dynasty of Ming lines to get them in or out.
If you want to make a selection instantly, use Dynasty of Ming’s max bet and bet one toggles, but bear this advice in mind: all video slots pay great with all lines activated. So keep your choice on 9 lines, and win more.
You can place a range of bets – from 1 to 100 to set your wager according to your needs.
Get to Know Dynasty of Ming’s Paylines
- left to right is the direction in which Novomatic designed the online slot’s paylines to work.
- Line 2 matching symbols for a minimum win.
- Get Dynasty of Ming’s wild for more winners, as it substitutes for other 13 symbols.
- Yellow Dragon pays on any position on the reels.
- Novomatic’s rule is that only wins are paid. Dynasty of Ming cannot cashout two wins on the same line.
- Select maximum lines to win more. Dynasty of Ming won’t count a win on one of 9 lines, if the line isn’t active.
What Can You Find on Dynasty of Ming’s Reels?
If you like straightforward, no-nonsense exciting slots, then take Dynasty of Ming for a spin. Its 5 reels going downward let you concentrate on getting yourself some serious cash! Precisely what Novomatic had in mind with this Chinese-themed game – easy-breezy spinning for some nice wins.
Of course, everything about Dynasty of Ming revolves around its 13 base symbols. This number includes a substitute and a scatter symbol.
Progressive Jackpot Information
Don’t despair because Novomatic didn’t include a progressive jackpot when designing the video slot. Perhaps one of the supporting casinos included Dynasty of Ming into their own progressive jackpot pot.
Should I Expect 3D Effects in Dynasty of Ming?
No, but that doesn’t mean it pays less. Dynasty of Ming is appreciated by numerous Energy Casino punters, and for a good reason. With 750x line bet as the main prize, Dynasty of Ming can easily become anyone’s favourite.
How to Download Dynasty of Ming
If you don’t feel like downloading Dynasty of Ming, there really is no need – just play it instantly on Energy Casino’s site.
If you can’t be bothered with downloading Dynasty of Ming, then just go to the Energy Casino casino where you can play it on the website.
Guidelines to Buttons’ Functions
Here’s a few pointers about Dynasty of Ming controls:
About the Start Button
To spin the reels in Dynasty of Ming and any other online Energy Casino slot, just press a button. While it’s often called Spin, Start or Play, in Dynasty of Ming it’s named Start, and its role is to start those 5 reels in motion, so they can bring you coins or some other Dynasty of Ming prize. This slot features other useful buttons that Novomatic decided to include:
- Dynasty of Ming’s Bet One and Max Bet buttons, which Novomatic conveniently included to help you set your Dynasty of Ming bet in a single click
- The screen enlarging option, aka the Fullscreen button
- Dynasty of Ming’s volume controls
- Coin-setting toggles
- Dynasty of Ming info tiles, that provide details about the Novomatic slot’s rules and paytable
The Info Icon in Dynasty of Ming
The Info icon will open a page with Dynasty of Ming basic facts and rules. Make sure you read these, it might come in handy.
Generally speaking, autoplay serves to spin reels automatically, for a predetermined number of times. That way there’s no need to press Start every time you want to start the game; videoslots usually just require resetting Autoplay when it’s done or a feature is hit. In Dynasty of Ming, this feature is simply great – press Start to set its 5 reels in motion more than once and this Novomatic slot’s 13 symbols will work in your favour. Once Dynasty of Ming’s Autospin is done, simply click it again to reset it.
If you decide to use Dynasty of Ming’s Autoplay option instead of the Start button, you’ll benefit from uninterrupted play of this Novomatic title.
Setting the Minimum Bet
You don’t have to do your head in while looking for a way to set the wager to a minimum. Dynasty of Ming features a special button that will enable you to do it in one click and it’s called minimum bet.
In this simple and clean slot you can set the lines you will bet on to 1. Be that as it may, you will want to leave all 9 lines included since it will make playing Dynasty of Ming even greater, meaning you can score some special feature and maybe even a jackpot.
RTP Rate for Dynasty of Ming
Dynasty of Ming is quite popular, and with a reason – it has an astonishing RTP of 96.15%, so you will love spinning those 13 symbols.
Are There Any Special Features I Should Know About?
Concerning its special features, Dynasty of Ming involves both Warrior and Yellow Dragon, a Wild and a Scatter, which are covered in the following sections.
Scatter Symbol in Dynasty of Ming
Dynasty of Ming’s scatter symbol is also known as Yellow Dragon, and it pays on any position, with 500x being the bet multiplier it awards. Novomatic gave it another role – to open spins , thus awarding additional money.
Below is the image showing the scatter in this Novomatic slot:
Meet Dynasty of Ming’s Wild Side
The Warrior wild feature here works much like a Joker in a card game. In case you get 4 Bowls and Porcelain Vasess you need just one to line up all 5 of them and get 250x bet. That’s where Dynasty of Ming’s cool Warrior wild jumps in to replace the missing Bowls and Porcelain Vases symbol.
That is what Dynasty of Ming Wild looks like.
What is an Expanding Wild?
Playing Dynasty of Ming would probably be even more exciting if Novomatic gave it an expanding wild. Sadly, its 5 reels don’t have it. Instead, Novomatic included other useful special features to boost your Energy Casino bankroll.
There are some cool features in this Dynasty of Ming. Unfortunately, a stacked wild is not an option in this historic slot. But you may find the 750x line stake multiplier interesting.
What the Deal With Dynasty of Ming’s Overlay Wild?
The sad truth is that Novomatic reckoned this slot is great as it is and that it doesn’t need an overlay wild as well.
How to Navigate Dynasty of Ming Paytable
If you’re interested in all the Dynasty of Ming payout details, turn to its paytable, which Novomatic conveniently made easily available. What you’ll see there are 13 symbols and their pays explained. Dynasty of Ming symbols’ prizes are paid as line bet multipliers. 5 symbols lined up pay prizes, but 2 of them will do to win something, too. Novomatic put the worth on the Ming Dynasty Princess symbol, which will award you with 750x line bet as soon as you line up 5 of them. Then, if you get as many Necklaces symbols on one of the 9 lines, your balance will increase by 400x bet per line.
Lining up minimum 2 symbols will result in a payout; but 5 of them on one of the 9 winlines will pay you well – up to 750x line bet, awarded by the first paying Ming Dynasty Princess symbol. Hope to see many of these Dynasty of Ming tiles, right? But the 2nd great paying, Necklaces symbols, have amazing prizes, too – match 5 of them and you’ll get a hefty 400x line stake multiplier. Then, winning 250x line bet is also great; that’s exactly what Bowls and Porcelain Vases will give you for winning 5 of them on an active line. Getting Ace and King and wins is easier and less paid, but 125x and x line stake multipliers are a good addition to Dynasty of Ming balance. And even the lowest paying among the 13 symbols, which comes in shape of Queen, Jack, 10 and 9 awards a prize worth mentioning: 100 times your stake per line.
Credit for Energy Casino Slots
In this 9 paylines slot you can determine your credit size in several ways:
- Setting the paylines number
- You can put a desired amount of coins on a line
- The coins can have a value you determine
- The cash sum bet on a line is up to you
Providing you with more flexibility, Novomatic included the option to change payline number in Dynasty of Ming. Therefore, you can select from 1 to the maximum 9 lines.
Before you start spinning those 5 reels, you should first decide how much you will be wagering. Pick the number of coins you want to stake on a line, anywhere between 1 and 100. This way you will be controling what this video slot will be pocketing you. There is also the option to activate less than 9 lines. This will, of course, mean that you are decreasing your chances of getting the most of Dynasty of Ming. But if you feel you’re not ready to take it to the max, then play these 13 symbols on the minimum number of lines of 1 before you feel comfortable enough to up the ante.
Value of Dynasty of Ming Coins
Knowing how much you will stand to win is very important, that’s why Novomatic enabled you to decide what value your coins will have in this video slot.
Does Dynasty of Ming Have a Multiplier Extra?
Multiplier feature is a common thing among video slots. It is therefore quite annoying that Dynasty of Ming doesn’t have one, and hopefully, Novomatic will include it in one of Dynasty of Ming updates.
Special Features in Dynasty of Ming
What does Dynasty of Ming offer?
The Bonus Feature
Sure, Dynasty of Ming is a title that has a very simple layout, but does it have a bonus game? No. The thing it can give you is the yes extra where you’ll get 15 spins to help you achieve your desired winning.
Is There a Double-or-Nothing Gamble Game in Dynasty of Ming?
If you are a true gambler at heart, then Dynasty of Ming is the thing for you. It has the Black or Red round that will take your betting to another level.
This is the way the Black or Red feature functions:On every win you get in Dynasty of Ming, you’ll be offered the Black or Red game to double or lose your prize. Novomatic enabled you to collect your money, too, so yes is purely optional. The next step is to press no is yes to start the game. It will offer and buttons as two choices for your guess. Dynasty of Ming winnings will be doubled if you’re right, while Black or Red will annul them if you’re wrong.
Design and Features
Here, Novomatic opted to produce this slot as a video one, giving the 13 symbols a vibrant feel. You’ll also find 9 paylines and some settings:
- start playing for real money
- adjust coin value
- start autospinning
- open Dynasty of Ming in full screen
- select Dynasty of Ming’s minimum bet
- choose Dynasty of Ming’s maxbet
- mute the sounds entirely
- open the info table to see Dynasty of Ming’s rules
Play This Novomatic Titile for Real Money
Having rather simple graphics, like Dynasty of Ming does, isn’t necessarily bad. Sometimes, flashy design of video slots draws your attention away from winning Dynasty of Ming’s prizes, or even worse, from losing your Energy Casino deposit. Therefore, the straightforward design that Novomatic employed in this Chinese title lets you simply spin those 5 reels until you win the -coin max prize.
How to play Energy Casino slots for real money:
Should you decide to play this historic game for cash, you can do so by registering with Energy Casino.
All you have to do is:
- Pay a visit to the Energy Casino website
- Click on thesign up field
- Fill in all the required fields in the form
- Type in voucher code and get Energy Casino offers
- Make a deposit
- Start spinning Dynasty of Ming and winning on its 9 lines
Withdrawal Policies at Energy Casino
When it comes to withdrawing your wins from this 9 paylines slot, the process is quite straightforward: just withdraw the winning from your Energy Casino account via Skrill. And that’s it. Just try not to spend it in one go! And ask Energy Casino customer support if you have any limit related questions.
By activating the generous 100% welcome offer you agree to fulfill the 50x playthrough before you can request a withdrawal from your Energy Casino account. What you really need to know, too, are Energy Casino’s T&Cs, which specify withdrawal policies, too. Only, they aren’t in Dynasty of Ming’s Info section, as Novomatic has nothing to do with them, but on Energy Casino’s website.
Energy Casino App for Dynasty of Ming and Other Novomatic Slots
No iPhone user with a Energy Casino account will remain dissatisfied with the app for playing Dynasty of Ming on their mobile. This popular Energy Casino option is available on its site or iTunes.
It can be pretty difficult to find a casino app or a slot app for Windows Mobile, which is why it’s great that Energy Casino has one which enables Lumia users to play Dynasty of Ming anywhere they want.If you seek to play Dynasty of Ming on your Blackberry, download an app from Blackberry World.
A word to the wise – don’t buy Energy Casino app from unknown website.
Energy Casino Mobile App Bonus
There must be a reason Energy Casino casino doesn’t provide a mobile bonus, but we don’t know what it is. Therefore, Dynasty of Ming has to be played with own money, only. And maybe Energy Casino will introduce the bonus someday.
Winning Strategies for Novomatic Slot Games
How can you make the most out of playing Dynasty of Ming online for real money? Here are some tips collected from Energy Casino gamblers over the years:
- 1. Set a budget – Before even thinking about playing online casino games, including Dynasty of Ming, for real money, you need to set your financial limit. The key to setting a budget is balancing between what you can afford, and what the game requires to maintain its profitability. Online slots are a great place to start – you can begin slowly and build up pace as you progress. Don’t try to pick a long-term budget. This will take you into the territory of high amounts, and will dull your awareness of how much is too much. Just set a daily limit, or an amount that you can spend during a single visit to an online casino. Don’t set the budget too high, though. Remember, you might end up losing all of it.
- 2. Get acquainted with the rules – For creating your own strategies, you need to know how the slot game works. Novomatic slots have simple enough rules, which makes Dynasty of Ming a perfect candidate to start playing online for real money. If you are not sure you’ve understood the rules entirely, contact the online casino customer service.
- 3. Try the slot – It’s good to practice a bit, to get a feel for the game. There are numerous ways to play Dynasty of Ming online. However, there is one big downside to playing for as a test vs. playing slots for real money. When played in fun mode, online slot games tend to be a not-so-tiny bit more generous than when you play for real money. It’s supposed to be entertaining. So, try the slot, get to know it, explore the features and try to think of original betting strategies – but don’t get too carried away with how easily you hit all the right symbols.
- 4. Always play for fun – Even when you are playing with real money, don’t forget that this is just a game. Keep it simple, and don’t take anything too seriously – not the winnings, or the losses. Aim for the win, but, always be prepared to lose some spins. If you get agitated, take a break. Once you’ve cleared your head, you will have the calm it takes to wait it out ‘till the winning streak comes.
The truth is – no one has a special recipe for winning on online slots. Therefore, the only real strategy you should stick to is:
– determine exactly how much you want to spend and stick to that.
– decide for how long you’d like to play and select credit size accordingly
– collect the bonuses that will work good for you
– know when to stop, whether you’re winning or losing.
– Read the Rules
– Consult the Paytable
– Pay Attention to Lines
– Bets per Line
On the subject of volatility of Dynasty of Ming, you can count on. If you also take into account that Novomatic made this title with an RTP of 96.15%, you’ll realize how well those 5-reels could pay you, not counting Energy Casino’s profit, which is made on millions of spins.
- Established: 1980
- Founder: Johann F. Graf
- Headquarters: Wienerstrasse 158 Gumpoldskirchen, 2352 Austria
- Website: www.Novomatic.com
- Specialties: State-of-the-art Electronic Gaming Equipment, Online and Mobile Gaming, Gaming Operations, Lottery Solutions, Networked Technologies